Our manufacturing units cover more than 20,000 m2 and are equipped with the latest technology, enabling us to offer solutions for any scale and with the highest precision.
Each unit has state of the art machinery for fabrication, machining & quality control. Some examples of our machinery are CNC Laser Cutting machines, CNC Turret Punching cutting, CNC Plasma Cutting Machine, CNC Press Brake Machine, NC Shearing Machine, SAW Welding Machine, Plate bending machine, and H Beam Assembly Machine. Additionally, a wide range of NDT are performed in-house.
Fabrication Plant, Bilaspur
This plant was setup in 2002, is spread over 15000 sq. mts. The plant is used for heavy fabrication work, industrial tanks and paint finishing systems.
We have in-house designing, drafting, and other latest technologies in the Bilaspur plant. It is one of the modern fabrication plant with all required machineries and systems.
We have all the necessary equipment to serve our customers better. Adoption of new and useful technology is a key behind our success. We have setup two CNC Laser Cutting Machine, two CNC Break Press Machine and NC Shearing M/C for all type of fabrication jobs. Along with these we have other tradional machines for fabrication works such as welding machine, grinder machine, drilling machine etc.
- 15 MT EOT crane, covering 13 Mtr x 65 Mtr of shade area
- Qualified welders. Separate qualification for CS, Low Alloy Steel, Inconel, S.S. and Copper in 2G, 3G, 4G and 6G positions
- Wide range of S.S. fabrication experience
- Good quality welding by inverter type welding m/c.
- Qualified welders for RT (Radiography Test) joint welding.
- Qualified staff, QC engineer, trained and highly skilled workers.
- All non-RT weld joints being tested by DPT (Dye Penetrant Test).
- MIG welding facility.
- Rolling machine – upto 32 mm thickness of plate bending
- All latest CNC Machine facility.
- SAW (Submerged Arc Welding) m/c for welding in high thickness.
- Experience in manufacturing heavy jobs – up to 100 MT in single piece.
- Access to hydra and small crane into the shop for additional requirement of lifting and tilting.
- Trained staff with knowledge of Auto CAD and all basic computer applications.
- 260 MT hydraulic press for bending.
- Drilling m/c – 40 mm max.